Good morning everyone I’m on the blog tour for It’s No Secret by Danielle Downey today and have a fun guest post to share with you all.
Before I share my guest post with you here is a bit about the book.
Danielle knew early on that she was not like most children at her school.
With a chaotic home life riddled with violence, neglect, abuse and poverty she learned early on how to survive and adapt.
Every challenge taught her a valuable lesson about resilience and self-motivation allowing her to develop an unshakable positive mindset, along with a sense of humour.
This book takes the reader on a journey detailing the life-changing events which tested Danielle’s resilience and willpower. She bravely shares the difficult choices she was forced to make in order to safeguard her precious family as long-forgotten secrets are revealed.
This uplifting, shocking and empowering book chronicles Danielle’s story and her determination to never let her past define her future.
It promises to inspire the reader that change and choice are absolutely possible and that nothing is ever insurmountable.
It’s No Secret is available in ebook and paperback now. You can purchase your copy of both using the link below.
10 things you don’t know about me….
- I own a metal detector
- My favourite programme is digging for Britain.
- I sing ALOT.
- I can say the longest railway station name correctly- ‘llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch’
- I speak fluent Guinea pig when alone
- I am an avid Plastic Warrior on our local beach
- My favourite supper is smash potato, baked beans and fish fingers!!
- Whilst not built for running, I run so that I can eat more cake!!
- I am a ginger wannabe
- I always wanted to perform on the West End in Musicals. Instead I became a midwife!!
About The Author:
Danielle lives in Devon with her children and husband. Her own experiences in overcoming adversity allow her to be a positive role model, inspiring others that thriving after surviving is truly possible.